Parkview vs Lowndes Football summary

Sarah Khorasi, Sports Editor

On September 1st, 2017 Parkview’s football team made its way down to Valdosta, Georgia. Parkview had previously won against Shiloh High School making their overall season record 1 win and 0 losses. The Parkview Panthers took a devastating loss of 38-64 against the opposing team, also known as the Vikings.On September 1st, 2017 Parkview’s football team made its way down to Valdosta, Georgia. Parkview had previously won against Shiloh High School making their overall season record 1 win and 0 losses. The Parkview Panthers took a devastating loss of 38-64 against the opposing team, also known as the Vikings.        In the first quarter, the Panthers scored a ‘kicking’ number of 3 points while Vikings scored a total of 23. In the second quarter, the Panthers scored 7 points and the Vikings scored 20 points. The third quarter rolled around and the Panthers, unfortunately, didn’t score any points. The Vikings obtained 14 points. The Panthers attempted to make a comeback by scoring 28 points in the fourth quarter. The Vikings scored 7 points in the fourth quarter mainly focused on running the clock.        In total, the Panthers had 67 plays, 22 first downs, 9 penalties, 55 penalty yards, and their total time of ball possession was 29 minutes and 1 second. The Vikings had 47 plays, 22 first downs, 6 penalties, 45 penalty yards, 18 minutes and 21 seconds was the total time of ball possession. Players that scored points follow. Malik Washington (11), scored one touchdown for the team. Cody Brown (9), scored two touchdowns. Miles Marshall (12), scored one touchdown. Nolan Mccord (12), kicked a total of 3 points. Tommy Rogers (12), scored one touchdown for the Panthers.

Parkview vs Lowndes Football summary